GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to Government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person staying at the hostel. The identification proofs accepted are Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID Card.
• Guests with Local IDs will not be allowed admission.
• Advance taken at the time of reservations is strictly non-refundable.
• Prepayment of full balance is mandatory at the property during Check-In.
• Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the rooms. In case you want to invite someone, you can meet with them in the reception or cafe.
• In case of 3 or 4 people traveling together, please note that we do not guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room
• Outside pets are allowed but only for people staying in private rooms. The guest shall take care of everything related to his pet themselves and shall not let the pet free (without chain) outside the room in hostel premises.
• Breakfast is not inclusive of the room rate cited. It is charged over an extra at the property only.
• Guests by any action deemed inappropriate by the Hostel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hostel, the hostel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
• The hostel takes utmost care of the guests’ security. However, the safety of the belongings of the guests lies with them. In case of any theft of the guest's belongings, the hostel will not be held responsible.
• People of all ages are allowed at our hostel. We love to host families as well. However, there are some rules that you should know of: Children up to the age of 5 can share the bed with their family members. No extra charges will be levied. For children above 5 years of age, normal rates will apply. A separate bed needs to be booked.
• Be nice to the staffs. They’re here to help you.
• No stealing. We’re watching you!
• If we feel that you have violated any of the above-mentioned rules, we reserve the right to evict you from our place.
• Right to admission is reserved.
• Certain policies are booking-specific and they are notified at the time of booking.
• Please note that the property follows Green Social non-air-conditioned hours from 09.00 hours to 01.00 hours and 17:00 to 20:00 . During this time the common areas are air-conditioned for guests to relax.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
• Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
• Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
• Booking extension shall be notified and paid in advance for confirmation.
• The advance taken at the time of reservation is always non-refundable.
• We have 48 hrs Free cancellation policy(i.e.. if informed 48 hrs before check-in), cancelation
after that will be charged fully.
• You can always contact us for free cancelation in-case of any unforeseen event. • refund will be processed within 5-10 days
• In case of a group of 8 or more guests checking in together, the hostel requires a 100% non-refundable advance payment to be transferred to the hostel (bank account details or online payment link available on request, please email us) to be able to confirm the booking. Please note that normal booking and cancellation policies does not apply to group bookings of 8 or more
• If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
• Any group bookings which has not been informed and paid in advance, or has been made by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as it is not a group can be canceled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival.
• In case of Group bookings free cancelation only if informed a week before the check-in date. If canceled before 48 hrs of check-in date one night would be charged for cancellation. If canceled after that guest will be charged the full amount for cancellation.
• The hostel reserves the right to admission.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY
• Standard Check-In time is 12:00 PM
• Standard Check-Out time is 10:00 AM
• Standard Check-In time is 01:00 PM
• Standard Check-Out time is 11:00 AM
• Early Check-In and Late Check-Out are subject to the availability and discretion of the property.
• However please feel free to hang around in our common areas during that time.
We collect your information for the safety of our users who use our platform and guests who book through the website to understand who we are accommodating at our properties, for the safety of staff. In addition, website user and guest data is collected for statistical purposes. We also collect our guests’ nationality, date of birth, gender, for statistical analysis purposes. When you visit our websites, we may automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet). We use IP addresses to help us manage our websites and to collect broad demographic information for analytical use. For reservations, we send guests confirmation emails and will therefore require your email address. Exceptions may occur in the case of us needing to contact previous guests in relation to post or lost property.
In order for us to confirm a reservation for you, we do require some information. This will usually consist of:
Telephone or mobile number – in case of an emergency
Date of Birth
Identification data i.e. Passport, Driving License details
Credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card
Date of arrival and departure
Upon arrival, we will require the same information from your fellow travellers, please ensure they are all aware of this to ensure a quick and efficient check-in.
Credit Card Data
In order to guarantee reservations via all channels (telephone, website, OTA), we require a full 16 digit debit/credit card number, name on the card, card type (we accept VISA, Master card or Maestro), three digit security code and the expiry date. Your debit/credit card details are only used to secure your booking and we will only debit the account if you do not follow our cancellation procedure. For details on cancellation policies, please refer to the policy.